Thursday 15 November 2012

For all who are anti-animal cruelty - NESTS OF ANIMAL ABUSERS FOUND!

Thanks to our Brother Michael which posted this on one of our BRIDGES
Please share this far and wide!
SiNeh~



For all who are anti-animal cruelty - NESTS OF ANIMAL ABUSERS FOUND!


I have not been able to sleep since I saw this:
Published on Oct 13, 2012 by
Since watching it, I have felt so infernal inside, that I have just been sitting here sharing and doing everything I can to get word out about this insanity... these poor animals need a voice in us, for they cannot speak themselves.

I was actually getting a bit worried about the intensity of what I was feeling, because seeing this video invoked such a deep anger in me...

Well, when I went to the site, I looked at the comments and found that I was just one of COUNTLESS people who are just as outraged as me - and don't mind saying EXACTLY what they are feeling. Needless to say, I don't feel so alone anymore.

The whole effort made by the producers - the video, the cause, the website - is outstanding to me - they have found the problem, located the "authority" in charge of this and set up a way for all who dearly love animals to target their responses to the place where a difference can be made.

But then, I came across a section of YouTube where I believe I have found the nests where these lowlife scum can be found - and what's more, they are so cocky about their "triumphs", they even identify themselves!

I found them in the "sports" section of YouTube - and with hindsight, it figures - because that's how they view this satanic slaughter.

It all started HERE: (Just look at the comments on this video's page on YouTube and it will be clear what we are dealing with... and when the video finishes, you will see all the others JUST like it and the perpetrators of these evil acts.)
Uploaded by

No comments:

Post a Comment