Monday 24 September 2012

Alien Rain Creates Panic In India 2012


SiNeh~ : Our sister Lea~ posted this on our FB-SUBGROUP and she said "I think they're testing via Weather Control. They were supposed to do this stuff here, but word got out,..so I'll bet they took it to India to test what would happen to that bacteria in 'their lakes and sewers.' Remember that article I posted a couple weeks back? It's not happening here...right? I'm taking all bets on CDC and other 3 letter agencies looking to create a pandemic. It was the same in China...They're looking for population control and they don't care HOW they do it."
I, SiNeh~ remember that just recently a whole river in China turned into reed, Maybe the cause is the same.
Here below is now the Video and below the Video the links to some articles. Please build your own mind about it :)
Love~, Light~, Peace~


Published on Sep 23, 2012 by

No comments:

Post a Comment